3 Door Disco Drivers Seat

Anybody know where I can get hold of a drivers seat for a 3 door disco in the North west? My mates seat has just gone south and he needs one as the passenger no longer has one. Any help would be appreciated, breakers in the North West or anyone that does mail order would be a great help.

TIA

Reply to
Barno

Is it the back or base thats gone, I have a back in blue if needed

Chris 1990 Disco 200Tdi

Reply to
Merlin©

It has broken where the back is welded to the base on one side, he has had it welded once but it has broken again so he wants to know if it would be easier and better to get hold of a second hand one.

Reply to
Barno