69 CAMARO SINGLE LEAF TO MULTI LEAF SPRINGS?

Hafta change spring perches on axle along with springs, insulator pads and related attaching hardware.

Altho I've read of some just using longer U- bolts around the axle on the multileafs instead of changing perches.

Also, go here and do a search in their forums (Brakes & Suspension).

200 discussions on it. Interesting reading.hth

Reply to
Styxnstones

Can someone tell me what all has to be changed to go from single leaf to multi leaf rear springs?

Thanks

Reply to
WPCDan

I have the same question for my '68 Camaro--

Terry

Reply to
Terry