96 Camaro SS parts question

Hi group,

After a failed online search I'm asking here to see if anyone knows parts numbers and/or where I can locate a couple of parts to complete my SS clone:

  1. I need the bolts (?) that connect the airbox to the intake. I called SLP and they don't sell them and don't know where I could find any.

  1. I also need the plastic block off plate that closes the hole the stock airbox plugs into. Since the SS airbox curves to above the intake, this hole is closed off with a block off plate by SLP. They have the part number on their website, but they don't have any in stock. I figured that maybe the trans am WS6 of the same years uses the same type of plate, so maybe GM sells them directly?

Thanks much...

-Rob

Reply to
Bones

Try to post at Chripthird.com they can help you out!

Reply to
Tbas11048

Thanks, I'll give it a go!

-Rob