F.S. 82-92 lowering/performance springs.....

I have a brand new in the box set of 4 lowering springs for sale.... $120 shipped to your house. Or $90 if you want to pick them up, I'm located in the Northern Virginia area........If interested reply to snipped-for-privacy@att.net I'll take paypal or money order. Also interested in trades.

If anyone is looking to sell any 3rd generation parts I am looking for these parts:

Black IROC hood

Set of 16X8 IROC rims

Set of GTA rims

Also I have quite a few of 3rd generation parts myself if anyone is looking for something let me know. I have a 1984 L69 (G code) 5.0 H.O. Z-28 parts car fully intact.

~John

John King