Lowering Springs

What are some good springs I can buy to lower my Passat about 2 inches down?

Reply to
Mike

Check H&R sport springs,considered the best spring out.If you want reviews of car springs,go and checkout website carreview.com.

Reply to
BIGDETROITD

It would help if you could list some more info, like the year maybe?

The way it is now the answer is "it depends".

Using the link above you can browse for those yummy H&R springs Big D was talking about.

TBerk