Fully enclosed car cover

Looking for a fully enclosed car cover for my '68. I would like something that would fully enclose the car including the bottom (to keep the dust out). I remember about 10 years ago there was a product called the "car bag" but from what I can tell, this product is no longer available. Anyone have any ideas? I guess that I should mention that I'm not looking for one of those "bubble" type enclosures, just a cover that completely covers the car.

Anyone know of such a product?

Reply to
*jeb4*

Give it a Rest