Fully enclosed car cover

Looking for a fully enclosed car cover for my '68. I would like something that would fully enclose the car including the bottom (to keep the dust out). I remember about 10 years ago there was a product called the "car bag" but from what I can tell, this product is no longer available. Anyone have any ideas? I guess that I should mention that I'm not looking for one of those "bubble" type enclosures, just a cover that completely covers the car.

Anyone know of such a product?

Reply to
*jeb4*

Try this...... maybe this would meet your needs....

William Allen Morgan

They still sell them. I just saw one at the Englishtown Show and Swap meet over the weekend. I can't recall the name but it works like this. The car is enclosed in a clear plastic bubble and it has a small fan that pressurizes the capsule. Reportedly enough pressure to keep snow from collapsing it. I'm pretty sure that I've seen ads for the product in the backs of Hemmings Rods and Performance, unfortunately they are no longer making that mag. I just did a quick search and I think this is what you are looking for...

...Ron

--

68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird

Newly updated