I own a 93-95 V6 Camero NEED HELP UPGRADES

I got a V6 1994 Red Camero Manual as my first car, everything is the same in it and it has like 10,000 miles. I added like Kicker Woofers in the back, and I got seat covers. I wanted to upgrade it but i dont know what to do and where to go. I was thinking about gettin Flowmasters but i heard the sound like a bumblebee when driving. I was thinking about getting Red/White neon lights inside car/and under. I need like good brandname companys, i dont want to spend thousands I just want good brands at good prices and any suggestions. Thank You

-Jake

Reply to
JakeMan5000