94' Red Camaro V6

got a V6 1994 Red Camero Manual as my first car, everything is the same in it and it has like 10,000 miles. I added like Kicker Woofers in the back, and I got seat covers. I wanted to upgrade it but i dont know what to do and where to go. I was thinking about gettin Flowmasters but i heard the sound like a bumblebee when driving. I was thinking about getting Red/White neon lights inside car/and under. I need like good brandname companys, i dont want to spend thousands I just want good brands at good prices and any suggestions. Thank You

-Jake

Reply to
JakeMan5000

Yeah I was thinkin magnaflow duals. But what else should i get, i got nice subs in the back, lately i was thinkin about a header/cold air intake, and maybe some liteglow and new seats but i need like brands, do u know any good but worth it seat,lights, header, body kit companys?

Reply to
JakeMan5000

You and Larry have too much time on your hands, at home. You must be babysitting the kids while the hag goes out for the evening. Shoulda' used a condom, before you strapped on the ball-and-chain.

Reply to
Axel Foley

Ha ha ha ha damn that woulda been funny if you were a kid. Damn I got a girl but no babies :) and if I have money to spend then i'll do with it what I please. What does wanting to do something with our cars have to do with having too much time on our hands, I work till 6 everyday so that barely leaves me any time at all.

Think before you say next time.

I'll get back to ya jake bout those brands and stuff.

Reply to
Larry Durst

Larry Durst