Need Help On Upgrading My Red 94' V6 Camaro

This is my first car, and i really dont know what to do. It has a nice sound system, Kicker subwoofers, thats pretty much all i know about. I was thinking about gettin flowmasters, and some lighting in it but i dont know anymore. Can someone give me some good brands that are worth the money, but not a waste of money? Also things i should do to my v6?

Reply to
JakeMan5000