Installing a new headliner in a 68 camaro

Need help!!!!! your suggestions on installing a new headliner. I take it that it comes plenty wide so you can trim the sides (am I right)? Do you trim on the sides where the rod slides thru, then you can smooth out the wrinkles. Or does anyone have any ideas or websites that I could go to.

Thank You

either post it, or you can suggestions to my email address snipped-for-privacy@tds.net

Reply to
Greg S

So a forum search on

Lots of folks have been here before. It's really not a bad job. Just make sure you put in all the screws you'll be trying to find later.

Reply to
JimV