Looking for an online shop for Camaro parts

Living in Germany, I often have problems finding spare parts for my 99 Camaro Z28 at reasonable prices.. At the moment I need a couple of windshield wipers and the cost in $ would be more than 100$..

As I will be in the STates in the next couple of weeks, and I have a friend there that I can use as a "shipping address", I am looking for a couple of online stores where I can look for spare parts for my chevy..

Any suggestion of a shop that you particularly like?

Thx a ton!

Cacio

CacioUSA

Classic Industries Year One The Paddock D&R Classics

All have web pages and some have different distribution points that may be closer to your friend. A simple search should bring the home pages up.

...Ron

--

68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird

Some are wise and some are otherwise