Looking for USI regulator for CS-130 Alternator

These USI regulator have a DMOS transistor output for the field winding. They appear to work better than the Delco standard regulator. I had one but shorted out the L terminal and its caput. My local rebuilders dont cary then anymore, Any leads would be appreciated.

Universal Scientific Industrial Co. P/N 71-10011HD

TIA

Martin

Reply to
Martin Riddle