origins of fluffy dice?

Hello,

What are the origins of fluffy dice? Who was the first to put fluffy dice in a car? When was that? And most importantly: Why?

Thanks,

Bram

Reply to
Bram Stolk

LOL

Reply to
Steve

With all the problems in the world, is it really important to discuss the origins of fluffy dice?? (just kidding)

It's actually an interesting question, and I don't have the answer, but I do know that it goes back at least

50 years because my dad hung dice in his '55 Chevy!

Terry

Reply to
Terry

I believe back when the invention of the first model came off the line Mr. T (that was the nickname all the guy sgave him) said that people were used to horses and how fluffy they were and could be pet and snuggled with. So he came up with an idea, being a compulsive gambler and Gambling being illegal where he lived he went out and got fuzzy dice. His thinking was that he could convince the police that he wasn't gambling but that the were decoration. well the police didn't believe him so they arrested him. ( I believe it was actually just jealousy that he had a car and the police were still on horses) So Mr. T called called Mrs. T and told her to tell all his T workers that he needed them to produce hundreds of fuzzy dice so he could convince the police they were decoration. So his workers worked diligently through the night sewing dice together for Mr. T. The next day all the cars they had produced (I believe 4) were equipped with fuzzy dice. so thats where the fuzzy dice came from all because Mr T. was a gambler and got put in jail.

Jamie

*all statements in this paragraph are completly made up, no actual research was done and this is very likely not true at all.
Reply to
Jamie

That's a great story! I'm a teacher, maybe I should assign that to my studends some day: "invent a story explaining the origin of fuzzy dice in hotrods." LOL!

Terry

Reply to
Terry

Oh yeah, I guess that's true, I was just trying to dramatize the story! T.

Reply to
Terry