fluffy dice?

been thinking of adding some fluffy dice from halfords to my new car once my licence is back and just wondered what sorta performance increase you guys think i'd gain from the black dice with whit spots? these the ones to go for you think or do you think the red ones will be a bigger increase even though they might clash with a black or grey leather interior?

:)

Reply to
Vamp

Helium filled dice would be best as they would represent a negative weight increase factor. And you could use them for squeaky voice hilarity.

Reply to
fishman

the main problem you have to watch out for is where you stick them - these days they all seem to come with rubber suction cups to hold them to the window, which is fine but they will suddenly fall off during a drag against a Ford Cortina Ghia X one day. This can severely affect your performance, as you'll be distracted by them as they fall to the floor, hitting your eight-track on the way down. It's best to hang them 'proudly, like testicles' from the rear-view mirror, as sung in Cake's song 'race car ya-yas'. While you're at it, it's good to get some of those rubber anti-static strips to hang from the back of the car as well, because they are seriously daddy cool.

HTH

Reply to
Chris B

Black with white spots. Does nothing for the performance, but makes knicker elestic break, so definatley need leather for it's wipedown capabilities.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

ah i forgot about the rubber anti static strips, might add one of them to mainly for pimp reasons :)

Reply to
Vamp

Aren't they illegal now? Too obstructive/ chav/ just plain cr@p?

Nick

Reply to
NickD

no way! they are so fly! I decked out my Porka with *twenty-five* of them under the back. Yeah! Ain't no chance of dat foo' anti-static messing wi' maah hair! Shaaamone!

;)

Reply to
Chris B

You have to bear in mind that they will slow you down a tad, but you'd have to be a serious pimp to stick some of those on your car, so chances are you can afford to get the engine highly tuned with something like an ecotek to make up that 0.0001% loss in power! What a ride!

:)

Reply to
Chris B

In news:7dSdndriqLYe4 snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Vamp decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Um, I've got blue ones with white spots in the Alfa.. The missus insisted on 'em...

Reply to
Pete M

read the "snaps knicker eleastic" post then ;)

Reply to
dojj