PICS: INTRODUCING the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe

Here are a few shots and the initial details of the productio

Chevrolet Camaro ahead of its official unveiling this Monday According to the report, the Camaro will come in LS, LT and SS trim equipped with either a six-speed manual gearbox or a six-spee automatic. Of course, that doesn't account for th very-obviously-marked RS car that is shown in the official photos, s who knows what the whole story is >

Engine choices include either a 296 hp, 3.6-liter V6 or a 416 h
6.2-liter V8 which will feature cylinder deactivation to boost fue economy. Underneath the retro sheetmetal is a full independen suspension and StabiliTrak traction control system. Four-pot Bremb brakes are mounted up front on the SS variant, and the 3,700-poun coupe will reportedly have a weight balance of 52/48, front/rear. Th neuvo-retro theme is carried inside with a gauge cluster inspired b the 1969 model, along with leather seats and blue LED lighting >
> The Camaro will come in LS, LT and full-on SS specs and b available with 6-speed manual and auto transmissions. Under th bonnet sit fuel-efficient 296bhp 3.6-litre V6 and 416bhp 6.2-litre V engines, which can run on fewer cylinders to improve economy. > > It shouldn't just be a burnout king either, handling should b pretty good thanks to an all-independent suspension setup and StabiliTrak stability control system. 4-pot Brembo brakes front an rear shed the speed on the SS. Weight balance is split 52/4 front/rear too, but the Camaro is a porker, weighing in more tha
1,700kgs. >
The interior gets cool LED lighting, leather seats on posher model and dials and gauges inspired by 1969 Camaros. The US gets the car i early 2009, while we?ll get it some time after that. Super.

High Resolution Pictures belo

View the attachments for this post at:

JLA