Re can anyone help me look for a car for rebilding

Hi I am looking for a 1980 camaro Z-28 that needs to be fixed up but im trying to find one around me thats cheap. So if anyone see a 1980 camaro Z-28 for sale in Houston and its cheap Please Tell Me. I have benn looking for one on the inter net for days.

Reply to
1980camaro

Check out Team Camaro at

go to classifieds, look under 2nd generation. You might find something in your area...new cars are posted on that site all the time so keep watching. That site has a LOT of tech info too if you are going to restore a Camaro-- Terry (my Team Camaro username is "tmannet")

Reply to
Terry

ok im going to check out that site now thanks

Reply to
1980camaro

hey everybody i found my camaro :)

Reply to