KIA RIO owners....how has your car been for you ? Thinking of buying a Rio .

Im trying to decide between the Kia Rio and the Hyundai Accent with the 6 speed auto trans. ... with only a $1500 price difference on a
new one. (Rio is less) .
Please tell me the reliability and MPG of your RIO , and pros and cons you have ? Thanks for helping me out.
2002 Rio - cheapest car I've every owned both in gas and cost-to-repair.
--
Dominic Richens | snipped-for-privacy@storm.ca
"If you're not *outraged*, you're not paying attention!"

I have to agree, though along the lines, mine was also the cheapest on features, no anti-lock breaks, all manual except the transmission. The only "Frill" I found for it (which I didn't realize was an extra till I heard a Kia Lot in McComb has many cars for sale without Air conditioners!) was the fact that it does have air in my car. I drove from Lake Charles, LA to Brookhaven, MS and got like 55-60mpg average.. I'd fill up in Westlake, LA (west of Lake Charles), and drive 4 hours to Brookhaven (1 hour south of Jackson, just north of McComb) and have 1/4 tank left. The car's got a 12gallon tank, much smaller than most vehichles!

Site Timeline