Re: Performance chip for 1992 RS 5.0

IMHO, The ADS Superchip. Only change the Thermo if you get the stage 2 chip. Note, it will not pass emissions with a lower thermo.

--

98 Camaro

I have a 1992 RS 5.0 and am interested in getting a performance chip. Can

> anyone recommend a good one, price and where to buy it. Also any info on > what thermostat i should get ( i heard a 160 is needed for the chip to work > right). > > TIA > > David > >
Reply to
98 Camaro

I have a 1992 5.0 and I have it chipped. Hypertech it was reasonably priced and they only offer a preprogramed for the 5.0. it was the best investment, I also had to instal

a 160 thremo get the one with the bigger jets, they cost more but worth it. I also installed Aluminum hoses and aluminum radiator. I nevder over heat. and it does every bit of 145 mph speedo I installe

-- rsslld1

View this thread:

Send from

rsslld1