Undercarriage question.

Hello - Any advice would be appreciated. I have a 1969 camaro that I was lucky enough to aquire from south carolina. I was going to start with a very good powerwashing of the undercarriage and apply a chassis black paint.

My question is : I am not even remotely close to affording a professional lifting system. I have to use jack stands, service jack. With safety in mind what type of jack stands would give the best clearance ?? Would I be better off raising the car all at once ( with 4 jack stands ). Or do the front and back seperately ... on 2 jack stands ? It would really make me happy to get this done & not get killed along the way. Thanks

Reply to
bla bla bla

All four on the best quality, tallest just stands your jack can get it up on. Assuming you have a nice level hard surface to support it. I have a '68 Camaro that came from S. Carolina. Still had some rust though, but not bad.

Reply to
JimV