Where should I put my amplifier for my '82 z28 Camaro?

the hole in the back hatch is going to be where my subs are going, i have no idea where to put it, i may take apart the back seat and mount it there, but looking for an easier kind of hidden spot, the locking compartment in the back are to small. any suggestions?

Reply to
Dave_Max

I had two placed in that area. Under a carpet covered board which holds two

no idea where to put it, i may take apart the back seat and mount it there, but looking for an easier kind of hidden spot, the locking compartment in the back are to small. any suggestions?

Reply to
el lobo

depending on how deep your box is, you should be able to mount one under the box, if you do that I would suggest buying a small electric fan from radio shack and wiring it somewhere down next to the amp so it can get some sort of air running to it

I have my amplifier mounted on the big flat spot behind the seats, but I have my windows tinted to limo black on the back, wouldnt suggest putting one there if you can see it really good

Reply to
Stangdude2003