which type of flowmaster is loudest

hey yall i got a 81 camaro with hooker headers, edelbrock carb, dual exhaust and 350 ci. now i'm looking for some really loud idle noise i heard flowmasters original 40 series was good what would yall recomend in order to attain a deep throaty sound inside and out?

thanks!

Reply to
stephen

Flowmaster 1 chamber are the loadest......but it is retarted load. I'd go with 2 chambers.

~John

John King

Loadest, load? You'd think I was from Canada or something...... Wife bitching, kids yelling and this happens!

~John

John King