Windshield and Backglass question

I'm restoring a 67 camaro ad the frame where the windshield and back glass sit is in pretty bad shape. What's the best way to fix this? TIA. James

Reply to
cloakandaggr

Replace the metal. Classic Industries - Upper dash section part# C5941 made in USA @ $109.95 Not made in the US part # 1667111 @ $89.95.

They also sell the rear panel but I'm not really sure if it is the part that you want. It's called the upper read body panel, the description is of the piece of metal that goes in between the trunk and the rear window, not necessarily the sunken in part where the window rests. Give them a call and ask. Part# C120 raw metal $44.95. Part# 1667113 primered $59.95.

...Ron

--

68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird

Newly updated