1970 camaro frame...

Hello all, I have a 70 Camaro SS and it's been sitting for about 10 years now, and I'd like to check the frame for rust. Could someone please direct as to what I should look for? Where do these cars usually rust out the most?

any help would be greatly appreciated....

thanks, Zantino

Reply to
zantino

the frame doesn't rust out it has a front subframe it is uni-body in the rear. spend time with the car itself. the book store and explore

Im Right