Z-28 badge

I had an accident a few months ago.Tail gater hit me. Everything was repaired but the dealer did a suck @$$ job on reinstalling the Z-28 and bow tie badges on the rear of my 2000 camaro z-28 and they feel off "some where". Anyone able to point me to a place on the net to order the z-28 bow tie badges cheaper than the dealer of around $30? I would like the factory style not the carbo or other after market types I have seen.

Reply to
Section

SgtSilicon

Mr. Joker (Silly Silicon-is that what's in your breast) for your information I have a Corvette 2004 and a 2003 dodge viper (yes I have the 2002 also-that was the only way to buy the 2003). I don't think I need to have an imposter. My 911 will destroy most cars on the road. and by the way I also have a 2002 Camaro 35th SS/Z-28 with all option in my garage with 6,000 miles on it. I use this camaro Z28 for a daily driver.yes I do have a little money but I have it because I always look for a bargain and I don't always spend top dollar if not need be.I asked a question for some help in the right direction not a joker. If I wanted to make a V-6 look like a Z-28 I would need to put a $750 factory exhaust drop the car about 1 1/2 inches get a set of 17X9 rims and wider tires with a Z-rating and a 160 MPH speedo. a posi rear end and a better trans bigger sway bar and so and so.. So if you are fooled by a badge you need to go back to z-28 school-

also if you was much of a man you would not use a fake e-mail address.But, that don't work you can still be tracked.

Reply to
Section

Section spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Sgt, It appears your guess was correct, as no one would get this wound up over something this minor and incorrect... :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

LOL!

it wuz da crack dat made me do it, I swear!

LOL

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Refinish King spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

RK, we've had this discussion before. No crack smoking within 3 hours of your online time. :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

I think you are confusing silicon (a popular semi-conductor) with silicone. You should try to get a better education so you don't make yourself look like an idiot so much.

Maybe you do, maybe you don't. In any case, it doesn't matter much to me.

I doubt that. If bargain hunting was all it took, well, let's just say there would be a heck of a lot more very wealthy people than there are. The list of rides you brag about comes from the type of money that a very small minority of people have. Not that any of that matters a bit.

Look, the truth is, I never meant to post that. It was late, I was in a weird mood and I just wrote the line. I decided to scrap it but accidentally hit send instead. I swear that's the truth. At first it sounded kind of like some punk trying to pose. You have to admit, there are people out there into that type of lameness. But then I thought, well maybe the guy's for real too. Then I hit send when I meant to cancel.

I'm not fooled by a badge, but there are PLENTY of people who, apparently, believe there are lots of people who can be fooled. Thus, you get people trying to get badges and stickers to put on. This is especially true in the rice kingdom, but it rears its ugly head everywhere some. It struck me that someone who owned the real deal would number 1, demand that the shop that did a crappy job replace them for free, and this time mount them properly. Number 2, failing #1, just bite the bullet and buy the REAL GENUINE replacement badges for the $30. And for someone that can afford a Z28, $30 is not a lot.

Hmm... if I WERE much of a man (sorry, I don't like to converse in Ebonics) then I wouldn't use a fake email address, eh? Did it ever cross your mind that I do it to guard against spam and those who like to sign people up for spam? Well, if not then let this be the light turning on for you.

As to being tracked... well, without subpoenas and/or warrants, I wish you luck. Also, if I were actually trying to be untraceable (which I'm not currently), you would have little luck even with such help. You go through enough anonymous proxy relays in parts of the world outside the reach of U.S. justice, and you have virtually no chance of tracing someone. For example, I guarantee you that major efforts and resources are being put into trying to trace terrorists and such that use the net. The success there is shall we say, somewhat limited. That is an unfortunate thing of course, but I mention it to demonstrate a point.

Look, bottom line. If you are for real then I am sorry I offended you.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

I tend to agree with you. Ya never know though. He could be for real. Or he could be some punk with millionaire parents that are teaching him the "value of money" by making him spend his own allowance on replacement badges. Who knows. For trying to avoid the high price of $30, he sure has a lot of rides he brags about. Hehe.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

OK!

LOL

That means I won't have to rob my parents or the rest of my family for atleast 5 hours!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Dude, Was thinking the same damn thing. If he's got enough cabbage for all those vehicles. He's sure as shit not going to be asking a usenet group where to find a stock badge. Not to mention, his idea of modifying a V6 to look like a V8 is all wrong. A new stabilizer bar? A one inch drop? An expensive exhaust which still sounds like a V6? What a stupid moron.

GLK9MM

GLK9MM spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Can I still call em or what? :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Damn dude. Dont apologize. Fuck him if he cant take a joke.

Reply to
crabluv

Hehe. Well look at it this way, he aint for real so, I'm not sorry. ;-)

Reply to
SgtSilicon