Still the Z-28

Hey its me again on the '80 camaro. I've got everything done except for wiring up the reverse lights and a few interior minor issues.

I want to replace my Z-28(with power window, no power locks) door panels with the standard interior door panel from a '80 Camaro. I've heard people tell me both that it can't be switched easily straight up because they mount differently, and other people tell me that it mounts the same exact way. Does anyone know for sure if standard door panels can fit on a Z-28 door?

And in regards to the back up lights, does anyone know what the issue could be and how I could fix them? I have a Chiltons manual...the car has a T10 4 speed tranny in it that just got rebuilt, so I'm not sure if the tranny guy forgetting to hook something back up had something to do with it...?

Thanks again people for all of your help with my project.. Brian

Reply to
80 Z-28 work