Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Before i post this....OMG!!
I didnt mean for my post to start a war!!! i appologize to the group for this... i asked because there are a LOT of "net cops" that have nothing better to do, so they go and report anything they dont...
2
2

Meziere Water Pump for 95 Camaro 3.4L V6
Does anyone know if Meziere makes an electric water pump for the 95 Camaro 3.4L V6? I would really appreciate it if I could get a part number.

1986 Camaro Z28
Hello I'm trying to restore a 1986 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. Does anyone know where I can obtain a parts catalog for this model car? I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me regarding this...
2
2

New Camaro 2004 Spring debut
I don't know if any one posted any information on this subject yet. Just talked to my dad who is a chevy part manager. Said the new camaro is set to debut in spring of 2004. The front will look...
14
14

66 chevelle for sale
1966 chevelle malibu 2dr or hot rod project car for details by e-mail

1970 Lt1 motor FA/FS in a vette
I have a 69 corvette stingray with a 1970 LT1 motor fa on ebay. It has a buy it now price of $ 7,600. The motor #s are V0504CTB The heads are 3927186 Motor is rebuilt and has roller rockers and I am...
1
1

WTB 15" trim rings for Rally wheels
I'm looking for a pair of trim rings for the 1986 Camaro 15" Rally wheels. If you have a pair to sell, or know where I can get them, please respond.

1968 CAMARO PARTS WANTED
Looking for all Misc. Parts for a 68 Coupe 327 (Not an SS or RS) but my priorities are: -Front Grill (Plain Stock) With lower trim piece -Drivers side Front fender -Engine wiring harnesses -Windshield...
5
5

Installing rubber bumper kit in 69 Camaro
The rubber bumper kit I purchased didn't come with any pics or intructions, just the little rubber pieces all jumbled together in a bag. The door bumpers were easy enough to recognize and install, but...

88 IROC 350 hard to start
When the temperature is cold outside, my 88 IROC starts right up. When it is warmer outside like during the Spring, I have to turn over the engine several times before it will catch. This has been...
1
1

Custom 4th gen SS hood???
hi... i have only seen ONE camaro ever with this hood... he lives in Miami, Fl.... the hood im talking about is a 4th gen SS hood, BUT it has an extra scoop on the left, and one on the right as well.....
3
3

dumping it for a real car
shifts like crap, moves like a boat, fighterplane interior, blind spot up the ying yang, crappy ABS/AVS, awesome engine, cool looking, crappy interior quality, wicked paint job i'm gonna hang onto my...

Re: 68 CAMARO PARTS WANTED
Ask for their catalog. They have everythingyou need and they ship to Canada. 800 854 1280

Need Help: High RPMs on Warm Engine and Trans in Gear?
I have a '68 RS/SS with a 350 engine and TH300 trans. that exhibits the following problem: On a cold engine start I get an idle around 800 rpm (this seems low as I think the warm idle spec is 600)....
1
1

what's up with this
what the hell is up with all of these stupid add's in all the news groups... they ever stop ??
2
2