Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1988 camaro iroc lo-beam
hi, i have a problem: when i'm on lo-beam, only one lamp works (passenger side), but when i switch to hi-beam all 4 lamps work. what's wrong? do i need a new lo-beam light or can i fix it somehow?...
2
2

FS: 78 Camero Parts car
1978 Chevrolet CAMARO Parts Car - NR US$ 700.00 - 9 Days 19 Hrs.+

350 LT1 swap from a v6 2.8
i currently have a 2.8 and got the Lt1 with 50k miles on it with trans and computer is there an affordable conversion kit for this swap thanks

Looking for Sources for 1st Generation Wiring Supplies
In particular, the 2 & 3 conductor plastic terminal connector housings that the 56 series terminals plug into. I've found some of the 1 & 2 conductor housings at Napa and another local source but am...
6
6

2000 LS-1 Engine Replacement
What other short-blocks / crate engines might be used? Previously reported as porous engine block. Research has indicated this aluminum block engine is scarce & there have been a lot of problems with...
2
2

2000 Camaro CEL error code -- P1550
Friend is getting a check engine light with an error code of P1550 on his Camaro (2000 - 6 cyl automatic) According to the tech (independent), it equates to something like "Transmission Auxiliary...

1990 Buick century part 4sale
1990 Buick century part sing out in Chilliwack BC Canada if interested email

wanted to buy door panels
looking for door panels for a 1980 camaro dark blue thanks
3
3

Opinion of Chevy block ?
the block in question id. # 14016379 350 ci made from 77-79 in 2 or 4 bolt variation's .. I find it strange that it was only made for 2 year's .. the one in my Camaro has a pass/right side dipstick ,...

has been in operation for more than a century. The original base was
has been in operation for more than a century. The original base was

Odometer Problem
I have a 1990 camaro rs. Today, as I was driving on the freeway, I noticed when I would go past 65mph, the odometer started heading to the danger zone. It has never reached that level before. I used...
5
5

The Camaro Connection
if you are interested in Camaros, you are invited to stop by my yahoo group "The Camaro Connection" if you like what you see, you are invited to join the group! and of course, if you do not see...

Beautiful Black n Gold 69 Chevy Camaro SS
My friend is selling his Camaro. It's 24K Gold plated everywhere and it's in pristine condition. It's just beautiful to look at, check out the pictures at:
10
10

switch on the fuel pump
so my girlfriends car has a switch on the fuel pump its connected to the gauges and sometimes the check engine light comes on. the code reads out as fuel pump how would i change it back to regular oem...

1996 Camaro
I have a 96 camaro that I just put a new 3.8L engine in and the transmission will not shift.When you start out in 1st gear you have to floor it and it will go up to 5500 rpms and then it shudders and...
3
3