Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: WTB: Expressvu 3100 with Dish
"gordon" wrote in ahh, shut up Gordon ya old windbag. How's the rat infested camaro ? What about that 'old thing'-you- keep referring to as your wife ? I just hope you always remember that this i-net...
5
5

4 sale 1980 Z-28 project with parts car
In Moab UT asking $1,000 US or best offer for both. U-haul. 1980 T-top Z-28 with 350 -4 Bbl, auto with factory 5-spoke rims 1980 coupe Z-28 no engine, auto, American racing Torq-thrust D in 14" and...
3
3

92 Camaro fuel problems
hey, 92 camaro ,305 w/tbi only one injector is working. car has been sitting for a while . does anyone know about cleaning the injectors or if there a check to test them, thanks any help.

Holley Mile Dial system on Ebay
like changing your jet size while you drive ! Nearly impossible to find, don't miss it !

1986 IROC 4BBL Carb
What would be a good Carb From Edelbrok with an electric choke. With the standard Air Intake unless I should change that out as well ? Thanks In Advance.
12
12

67 Camaro RS
Hi Guys, I have been a fan of late '60's muscle cars for as long as I can remember. At long last I am finally in a position that I can afford one and my preferance is a Camaro. I have a strong...
4
4

street race

Blinker Question
I was wondering if any one could help me. I have a 01 Camaro, and one daytime light/blinker keeps burning out. Are there any suggestions of how to prolong the next light I install?
1
1

great

1989 convertable 5 speed IROC 4SALE
Must sell, $5500. Toronto
6
6

no fuel 92 camaro
92 camaro 305 ,no fuel getting to throttle body,i have fuel coming out of both sides of filter,and pump is working just not pushing it up to t/b,i pinched off the return line at the tank and got fuel...
3
3

Undercarriage question
Hello - Any advice would be appreciated. I have a 1969 camaro that I was lucky enough to aquire from south carolina. I was going to start with a very good powerwashing of the undercarriage and apply a...
3
3

Hurry and look while they last.
Prototype pics of a possible new F-car. The sites that are showing these pictures are being reprimanded for allowing them, or are being asked to remove them. ...Ron -- 68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird...
5
5

98 CAMARO WHEELS ON A 85?
Has anyone out there ever tackled the job of putting wheels from a 4th generation camaro on to a 3rd generation. To be more specific a 98 Z on a 85 base. Anyone with any comments please let me know....
2
2

OT Post
Hello group: Besides Ebay, are there any good sites to find classic cars? I've done a google search, but unfortunately didn't find anything worth much. Thanks in advance for any info. terrance
31
31