98 CAMARO WHEELS ON A 85?

Has anyone out there ever tackled the job of putting wheels from a 4th generation camaro on to a 3rd generation. To be more specific a 98 Z on a

85 base. Anyone with any comments please let me know.

Thanks, Patrick

85 Camaro
Reply to
<pccb

I remember seeing adapters to mount Corvette wheels on a 3rd gen Camaro. Recently I've heard that Corvette wheels will direct fit 4th gen Camaros. So it stands to reason that the adapters could fit 4th gen wheels to 3rd gen cars.

The concept is a little scary though. The new wheels have WAY more back spacing. I'd worry that the adapters would break off.

-rev

Reply to
reverend

Reply to