Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

sheet metal question
Hello - I just replaced some doors ( complete door shells ) 69 camaro. I replaced them due to the fact that it was alo easier then welding new skins. The replacement doors are from classic industries...
3
3

In car DVD Player Question
Hi guys, it's me again :-) I have a '95 Z28 M6 with a Delco Bose Delco Loc II radio opt U1T and U65 speaker system. (The RPO code says 6 spkrs but I Think I only have 5) Anyways, The previous owner...
1
1

69 ss 350 question
Hello ... Is it correct to put the 2 stripes on the hood & trunk a 69 ss 350 ?? I was going to get the car painted & I was really considering eliminating the hockey stick stripes & go with the z28...
2
2

Where to look for classic Camaro?
I'm trying to help a friend find a late-1960s Camaro in excellent condition. Besides eBay and Yahoo, are there online auctions or other sources he should check? I found autabuy, which seems OK, but...
6
6

Mr. Transmission rip-offs
Be very aware of using the Mr. Transmission franchise for auto repairs. I learned my leason when I was over $3000 poorer and had to have the dealer fix my vehicle when they got through with it. Andrew

fuel system electrical problem 89 305TBI
I bought this camaro and the fuel pump was supposedly broken... I changed that only to find out that the hose from the pump to the line was deteriorated and was gone pump checked out ok but changed it...

1998 camaro 305 tbi v/8
I bought this camaro and the fuel pump was supposedly broken... I changed that only to find out that the hose from the pump to the line was deteriorated and was gone pump checked out ok but changed it...
1
1

RESETTING COMPUTER
Hi How do you reset the computer on a 1989 camaro? Thanks in advance!
1
1

IRS on a 3rd gen.
Hi everybody, I about to put a corvette C4 IRS on my 90 Iroc. I heard about some guys that have done it already but couldn't find information and/or pics of this swap. Anybody can help me? just...
1
1

78-81 Camaro tail light
Looking for a 78-81 Camaro tail light housing. Don't need the lens, just the housing that holds the bulb. This is for a race car and there may be other options like mounting something else back there...

WANTED 1979 4 speed brown 305ci V-8 tan vinyl
I have been looking very long and hard for a 1979 Camaro with a 305 4speed V-8. I need it to be brown with tan vinyl interior. I want it simple stock with no hood cowl or spoiler, though some...
5
5

Wheels?
Just wondering if a set of corvette rally wheels will fit on my 85 camaro? Anyone ever takle this? Thanks, Patrick
1
1

12 bolt rear with 4 leaf perch to monoleaf adapter
I'm replacing my 10 bolt in my '68 with a 12 bolt that has 4 leaf perches. Here's my problem - Does anyone know where I can get the adapter to mount this rear to the mono-leaf springs. Rumor has it...
10
10

81 Z28 instrument panel gauges...aftermarket replacements?
Hello Folks, I'm going to add aftermarket gauges to my Z28. Rather than installing them under the dash, I would like to replace the existing factory gagues in the instrument panel. Does anyone have...
5
5

'67 Camaro Parts
Hi all: I'm in need of a pair of pillar post covers for a 67 SS 350 I'm restoring. Anyone out there parting out a 67 mnrjm
2
2