'67 Camaro Parts

Hi all: I'm in need of a pair of pillar post covers for a 67 SS 350 I'm restoring. Anyone out there parting out a 67

mnrjm

Reply to
Bob Marconcini

You can buy them from aftermarket companies like Year One and Classic Industries. Mine are new and are at least as good (actually better) as the originals.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

I think Ron is right. That old plastic gets very brittle.

Tom Lacombe