Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Heat gauge
I have a 95 Monte Carlo with a 3.1 blew a head gasket then had a rod knocking.I had the engine heat gauge worked perfect staying at just under the half I got my car back,the gauge reads 3/4 before the...
5
5

68 Camaro Engine Swap Question
Hello everyone, I have a 68 Coupe non RS or SS. It has the original 327 210HP Engine. I got a friend who has a 68 #3935440 cast BB 396 and will sell it to me for a great price. I am thinking of...
6
6

Corvette and Camaro Boats-----------
Hi Chevrolet Friends, Here is a interesting link to a Corvette Boat (Z-06) And a Camaro Boat as well: Go To: on News; Bill

Re: Chevy High Performance magazine, 1-year subscription $6.99
Reposting spam is spamming, moron.
7
7

Camaro T-Tops
I have noticed that some 93-02 Camaro t-tops are tinted clear glass and others are the matrix type filtered glass. Can anyone tell me what the difference is related to? Different years? Different...
2
2

Win a new Camaro

Key Remote fob and ignition key
My '98 Camaro came with only one set of keys and remote. Where is the best deal on getting an extra set of keys and another remote? Dealer? eBay?
2
2

LS1 Performance Forums
Just thought I would let people know about a new LS1-based discussion forum. stop by and check it out. If you have any pictures of your cars, please post them in the forum! Thanks!

Crate Engine
Hi, I've just gotten interested in the build it myself deal. Who turns out the best quality Crate Engines? Cr
1
1

600 Horsepower Viper - Corvette threat???
To see the link go to on Classic and Collector CarsBill

Re: Tips to save you money now! / abuse@cox.net / saveongasmormpg@yahoo.com
"Steve" cross-posted spam in message ---snip the cross-posted spam--- Contact Info: Name: Steven Carnick Phone: (520) 838-8106 Email: Europe Corporate Contact: FFi Europe Ltd. 22 Eaton Avenue Matrix...

RadRideSpace.com
Hot Rodders .... Please accept this invitation to join a Radical new website, for Cool People with Nice Rides, just like you. The site is 100% free and allows members to: =B7 Upload Unlimited Photos &...

86 Berlinetta question
bought one today.. runs great 305 t-top underbody awesome BUT the display and radio don't come on.. I am new to the digital dash but have seen them and like em.. Anyone know what this could be ?.. I...
1
1

Getting those stupid spring clips off the radiator hoses! GRRRRRR!
Anyone have any tricks for getting those $(&%(* spring clips off the radiator hoses when they're turned around in the wrong direction? I don't know whose brain fart it was to use those instead of the...
3
3

NEED 67/68 Camaro front fenders used or NOS
I'm restoring a 68 Camaro non RS & I'm looking for a pr of Used or NOS fenders. No rust through or major body work please. 67 fenders will work as well. Call 250 550-4920 or email me @ Thanks everyone...