Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help - Front Right Lug Studs Sheared Off 82 Camaro
Hello, I own a 1982 Camaro, and while driving my front right wheele came off, and in the process sheared off the lug nuts, can some one explain to me the process of fixing this my self, thanks!
2
2

FA: 1969 Camaro RS/SS X-11 (no reserve)

'CHECK ENGINE LIGHT' ON A 1988 IROC 5.7 LITRE
I've been having this problem for a long time now that my Check Engin Light comes right after I turn over the key and stays on. I have trie a test on the ECM for the code and it is giving me a code of...
4
4

No reserve Camaro auctions
1
1

FA: TWO HOLLEY PRO-JECTION 4 WITH #1CLOSED LOOP ADD ON, TBI
Auction starts at $0.01 and has an $800 Buy it Now. Someone is going to get a great deal on this! I have a lot of pictures if that helps. I can take more pictures as well. This is for TWO, not ONE...

Power window troubles
Didnt find anything relevant in a search...! Symptoms: Intermittent movement of drivers window going up. Down seems to be OK. The window doesnt seem to have trouble moving like it needs lube. Popped...

92 rs 5.0 liter plz help
my car isnt getting any fuel i changed the fuel filter and researched the fuel pump and anything i read about the fuel pump indicates that it will always get fuel to the carb if it is broke it will...
3
3

1997 Camaro motor is jolting when I stop I need help
Every time I come to a complete stop my 1997 Camaro RS jolts kind o rough and the check engine light is on and I dont know what it is. just had a tune up could someone have done something wrong Please...
1
1

2000 Camaro SS Console Lid wanted BLACK
2000 Camaro SS Console Lid wanted BLACK Would anyone have a used console lid for my Camaro SS - LS1 ? Thanks! RSC

POA Needed
Used on 60s-early 70s GM A/C systems. Thanks

Need Expert Help...69 Camaro A/C
I have a 69 Camaro, factory air with the following changes. Old Air POA update, larger more efficient condenser and a Sanden 508 compressor using R134 Freon. The gauge readings (with an ambient...

90 Chevy Camaro RS
My 90 Chevy Camaro RS surges all the way through 3rd gear. I just had new pluges and wires installed, and retimed my distributor. It also idles extremely low after the car gets hot, and sometimes dies...

1990 Chevy Camaro Starter Problem?
My boyfriend has a 1990 Chevy Camaro, that has a suped up 5.0 V8 engine, and it is a manual. He has had it in the shop every week, and now they say that the starter is only getting 6 volts to it, when...
2
2

Transformers "Bumblebee" - 1977 Chevy Camaro
"...the real 1977 yellow Chevy Camaro that appears onscreen as the central character 'Bumblebee' throughout the movie..." eBay:
6
6

1988 camaro sport, 305 TBI automatic heating up!
Las vegas, Nevada (hot city right now) Trying to keep my camaro from heating up. 1988 camaro sport, 305 TBI automatic New radiator, thermostat, coolant, has been flushed, new oil, temp sensor etc....
2
2