03 Sonoma limited slip

I have a 4.3 limited slip option on my 2wd Sonoma. How exactly does it work? Does one wheel slip enough than engage the other wheel? Any info appreciated. This truck is fun in the snow. I may be completely sideways but still heading in the right direction! Darrell

Reply to
Darrell

Nice website! So do I have a Eaton Locking diff?

Thanks

Reply to
Darrell

Do you have a G80 code inside the glove box door? Or is it GXX (something else).

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

He'll have 2, the G80 AND a GXX. One represents the Eaton Gov-Lock diff and one represents the gear ratio...

Reply to
Mike Levy

Ok I have a G80 Code and a GU6 code...

Reply to
Darrell

You have a 3.42:1 ratio and the Eaton Gov-Lock locking rear axle.

See this page from Eat>Ok I have a G80 Code and a GU6 code...

Reply to
Mike Levy

Reply to
Darrell