03 Suburban - Oil Filter Relocation Adapter Kit

Does anyone know whether there is a relocation adapter kit for the 5.3L and if so where to find it?

Similarly, does anyone happen to know the lead engineers and PM's for that engine and/or suburban project so that I can send them a nasty message or 2 (million)?

I have no idea what the h_ll they were thinking....

Thanks.

Reply to
sp8rkfly

Big Al