'07 Chev Silverado, 2.5A raw when off

With everything off, have a 2.5 a draw on battery. trouble shooting, pulled all fuses at left door access, no change. Went to PDC under hood, lifted board and draw went to 0.
Started isolating each connecter to isolate which harness.
While I can't locate online harness info, it appears to be harness back into dash area.
Now, this past year my radio has had intermittent problem. after turn on it's like the speaker all shut down but the 2 tweeters on the window side supports (sounds like in a can). Then every speaker works? In the past month, no work at all, other than 2-tweeters.
?-anyone every had trouble with radio fail-short to cause a 2.5 A draw
Also, when dead battery issue occurred a couple days back, both my low beam lamps burned out at the same time. Replace and still operational.
Seem like a lot of nothing for trouble shooting but gathering as much info as possible to shorten the path-cost of repair.
Any share or input would be thankful
The odds on both low beams going at the same time has to be exteamly high, not saying it can't happen though.
What is the normal draw of those trucks when off? There are ( keep alive ) currents that are normal. With the new battery have you had problems not starting? Does the new battery go dead overnight?
I use a 12 volt light ( say a reverse light and its socket and wiring ) for trouble shooting. So that you'd have a 6 inch wire on the left , the bulb , then another six inch wire on the right. Seperate the suspect connector then connect each wire using the test light. For simplicity say a four pin connector, so you have a top left pin a top right pin a bottom left and right. put one end of the test light wire in the female top left , then the other test light wire to its mate on the male connector. Remember that left on the female connector is right on the male 1/2 if you are looking at the open end of each connector. The lamp will light when there is a wire using power.