1965 Chevrolet C-10

I just bought this old truck it is in great shape dose anyone know anything about this truck I need to know how and wear to put the gas tang it is behind the seat i would like to put it under the bed some how any suggestion`s This is my first Truck-Car that I have bought in hope`s to restore it or just make it look realy nice please help if you know anything about this old truck. Thanks Scott

Reply to
Scott