1989 chevy 1/2 ton brake problems

I have replaced power booster,master cylinder and rear wheel cylinders and had the system bleed with a power bleeder and still have no pedal when the motor is running. Has anyone ever had any problems with the dump valve? I am being told that this could be the problem? Help

Reply to
Brad Phillips

All it takes is a small piece of something to stick that valve. If I remeber correctly you can open it and clean it. Worth a try before buying one.

Reply to
Scott M

I would be very interested to see this resolved as I have an 88 GMC 1500 and have redid all the brakes with new everything and bled everything for days and still could not to this day get a good pedal. I have learned to live with it as much as it sucks. I love my truck. Any brake gurus out there???

Dickweed

Reply to
Richard Weedermyer