1993 gmc sierra V6

I sometimes get an "service engine soon" light while driving, but when I turn off the car and 5 minutes later restart it the light is gone. Should I still have it checked or should I wait until it stays lashed in?

Reply to
<terryasu

Not all codes in your computer will turn on your 'check engine' light. Here is a web site that will tell you how to pull the codes and what they stand for.

you have this information, you can repost! rick

Reply to
Rick De Visser