1996 headlight replacement

How do you replace the headlight bulb in a '96 pickup?

Reply to
James Mason

If you have a manual it's in there. There are some tabs just above the lights (need to open the hood) all you need to do is just pull them out and the lights literally fall out. (Unless I don't remember correctly from this group, I don't own one of them thar new-fangled trucks)

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

I opened the hood, but see no tabs

Reply to
James Mason

Sorry as I said it's from memory of reading the group. You may try a search at

by clicking on the 'groups' icon and then something like "My Trucks Year, Headlight removal"

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

Reply to