1999 Silverado AC-Heater Blower Control Problem

Howdy!

Found a link from this group doing a search about this problem:

Can anyone tell me where the blower motor resistor module is on my '99 Silverado? The last post on the above link said he found it - I'm not having much luck - that and my eyes are getting bad - sure is hell getting old! ;)

Many thanks!

Reply to
HOMER308

My 98 has a problem with the switch also. If I remember correctly speed 2/3 are out or just three.

I remember in the past there was a fuse link in the wiring that used to cause a similar problem.

It would also be nice to find and fix this problem.

Another annoying problem is the remote electric mirrors. The right side does not rotate to the right anymore. Any likelihood it just needs the contacts cleaned or a connection reinserted?

Thanks

snipped-for-privacy@charter.net Remove the x for e-mail reply

1996 HD Sportster 1200S. N9JBF. Bass fishing Aficionado!
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Reply to
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybea