2000 S10--Lights on all the time???

Today I noticed that all my exterior lights are on all the time....even though it's sunny. If I push the override switch at my headlight switch several times, like I'm trying to turn off the DRLs, they go off and I have manual control with the headlight switch.

If I restart the truck, the lights are on just as if it was night.

Any clues? Could the sensor be bad? ... or I've read about the DRL module (where ever that might be)?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Herb USAF, Ret.

Reply to
HPGrn

Pete

Pete,

Thanks for the site, but I'm not trying to defeat the DRLs....ALL my outside lights are on...just the same as at night(headlights, taillights, licence plate lights, etc.).

That's why I was wondering what could cause the autoon feature to screwup and think it's dark all the time and turn the lights on...

Thanks again Herb

Reply to
HPGrn