2001 S10 Dash Lighting Question/Problem

I have a 2001 S10 which has a fairly new battery(couple of years old), and also has had a new alternator put on it less than a year ago. The truck currently has 31k miles on it.

Here recently for the past 6 months or so, I have noticed that the green display on the factory radio, and the gear selection and mileage section of the cluster, flicker their lighting, but not completely on and off. It just dims and gets back bright really quick which makes the flicker.

Is this something fairly common or am I looking at a wiring problem?

Anyone have any tips or suggestions?

Thanks!

Reply to
Shane