2001 Tahoe hard restart

I've got a 2001 Tahoe , when a drive any distance and the motor warms up to temp if I stop for say 10 or 15 minutes and then go to restart it , it will turn over but it won't start unless I give it 1/2 or full gas, it then starts and will hurt for an rpm to idle at and finally it will settle for 500 and run just fine? Anyone else ever have this probelm and know the fix. So far I've changed the plugs , wires, and the gas and air filters, thanks for any help anyone can give. oh no codes.

Reply to
Pop Tart