2003 Chevy 1500HD Crew - Fuel Mileage

Hey Everyone,

Just recently purchased the above 2003 Chevy 1500HD Crew Cab which I love however it says I am averaging 13.2mpg. Is this in line with everyone else?

Second are there any ways to bump up the MPG with any doodads? Yes the tires are perfectly inflated, engine fluids changed and I coast as much as I can!!!

Thanks Guys,

FSJ

Reply to
FSJ

I own the same truck and 13mpg would be good. When i was checking for trucks that was one thing the 1500HD crew cab wasn't good at fuel mileage.Not sure of any doodads to help mpg.

Reply to
Jeremy & Lisa Braund