2004 Astro van

Just bought one, and still have my 98 Astro as well. Found one difference: the turning raduis in the 98 is much better (i.e., tighter) than in the

2004. Aside from the tire size change (15" in '98 to 16" on '04), any idea why this is?

Thanks....

Reply to
Rick Adkins

That would be wheel size. I bet the tires are actually shorter to compensate.

Wheel base length, or wheel articulation angle.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin