2009 Tahoe w/30k miles?

looking to buy this from enterprise car sales-- LT 4WD with 30k miles, $31k, certified, great condition, well below KBB --- would you do it? any big maint issues at the 30k pt?.. TKS

Reply to
Doug W

Depends...a used Enterprise vehicle it's probably a good deal. They actually take really good care of their fleet, way better than many other rental companies. In my experience some used rental vehicles 18 mos old with 30K are more like a vehicle with accelerated aging to at least 3 years old and

60,000 miles, no matter how new or good it looks. Some rental companies scrimp on maintenance....and their rolling stock is badly maintained and rough. I wouldn't touch a used Alamo or Dollar vehicle. Enterprise has a good reputation.
Augustus

Good article, thanks!

Reply to
Doug W