Van Transmission

As the list is a bit slow, I'll post my woes here, and see if anyone has similar situation.

1995 Chverolet G-20 work van. A couple weeks ago, the transmission was hving a hard time shifting from 2 to 3. I found if I got up around 30 MPH, and suddenly let off the gas pedal, it would shift.

Check the fluid, and that's low. Add quart. Drive to the next day, still low. Put in 3 quarts that way. Took the van to the Tx shop, and see what they found.

They found a leaky coolant line and want $90 to replace it. And they found it throwing a code for Nox (or knocks?) sensor. Suggest I take it to a repair garage, and have that done.

I took to the shop, they replaced the knock senseor, and sent me for a test run. No imporvement.

Their tx guy says might be a throttle positon sensor, and to check that. Or replace.

I'm scheduled to go back to get a TPS ton Wednesday, two days from now.

Sound familiar to anyone?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon