305 knockin

Magical purposes. The galleries are for the magic pixie dust to come along and make Eee Eee high enough to use his webtv...

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

Eee Eee the ultimate troll

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

It's not full until the oil pours out the top o' the valve covers.

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

I actually got Doc mad at me one day... couple months ago over a crank shaft position sensor in a Pontiac...

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

Not even close. You've never met Checkmate.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

""Doc"" wrote

Now if KJ had said that Eee Eee was the "ultimate pathetic troll" I'd probably agree with him.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai

You can only include a copy of the original in an Email, not a post (and you can select or de-select that function). The WebTv unit allows you to copy and paste but you have to know how and have the energy to do it. Also, it has a spellchecker but you'd never know it, judging from some posts put out by WebTv'ers.

Reply to
Rich B

maked.....what kind of word you call that? is that anything like (Baked)......in your head?

(KJ) let me guess...does that mean Knit-Jwit?

Reply to
Eee Eee

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Re: 305 knocked his PingPOng balls....and maked him go eee eee..--KJ snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Eee=A0Eee)

maked..... what kind of word you call that? is that anything like (Baked)......in your head?

(KJ) let me guess...does that mean Knit-Jwit? =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D i wuz incorperate'n "Gullah" linquistics into the header title........

i raed tihs atrilce ttah satdted resaerhc ahd bnee deno porving taht sa lnog sa lal het letrets weer inlcuded.........

it didn't matter how you spelled it.... it could still be read.

marsh ~:~ =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Yes I have. I've also frequented many groups where chekky and ee ee looked like regular contributors.....

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

Why?

(Well, someone had to ask the obvious)

Reply to
John Alt

If this NG was full of people like that, wouldn't you want to save it, by posting useful info? Or, if there was only one NG that talked about the topic, wouldn't you post there?

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ